We are hiring! We are looking for a Trade Policy Officer to join our team in Brussels. Do you want to join the EU agri-trade Powerhouse? See the full job description here and apply by 15 December.
CEEV is currently seeking to recruit a full-time Policy Officer for Trade issues to join its Brussels-based secretariat.
The Policy Officer will report directly to the Secretary General and will be responsible for:
- Leading the work of the association in relation to EU wine external trade and 3rd countries wine market issues which may impact the EU wine sector;
- Establishing and maintaining excellent contacts with EU institutions, other international bodies, NGOs and other associations, to exchange information and to identify common interests and concerns;
- Building and maintaining close contact with, and communicating all relevant information to CEEV members;
- Elaborating CEEV positions – drafting position papers and finding consensus among members, then effectively communicating those positions to policy-makers;
- Preparing and driving relevant CEEV committee meetings in close coordination with the Secretary General and committee chairs;
- Reporting succinctly on meeting outcomes as well as recommending appropriate actions;
- Helping to shape CEEV publications and web-based materials.
The Policy Officer should have the following profile:
- At least 2 years experience at EU level, preferably in the food industry, or, at national level, in trade-related issues;
- Good practical knowledge of the EU trade policy and wine legal framework will be highly appreciated;
- Technical background will be a valuable asset;
- Strong communication skills to deal with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Self-starter and team-worker;
- Fluent in English and French (both spoken and written) – any other EU language will be an asset.
Salary package will be negotiable and commensurate with the importance of the position. Ideally, the candidate should be available to take up this position as soon as possible.
- Applications should be sent by email to Mrs Julie Bouveret (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 15th December 2021
- Interviews will take place in January – only selected candidates will be contacted.
Download the Trade Policy Officer – Job description
- A CAP to seize the EU wine sector’s future
- U-LABEL platform to go live on 1st December 2021