CEEV is currently seeking to recruit a Head of Wine & Society and Communication to join its Brussels-based secretariat.
- Leading the work of the association in relation to the “Wine and Society” issues;
- Establishing and maintaining excellent contacts with EU institutions, other international bodies, NGOs and other associations, to exchange information and to identify common interests and concerns;
- Building and maintaining close contact and communication with CEEV members;
- Elaborating CEEV positions – drafting position papers and finding consensus among members;
- Preparing and driving relevant CEEV committee meetings in close coordination with the Secretary General and committee chairs;
- Reporting succinctly on meeting outcomes as well as recommending appropriate actions;
- Helping to shape CEEV communications strategy, manage and activate an engaging external and internal communications plan aligned with CEEV Strategic Plan and general goals;
- Helping implementing CEEV 2024-2026 communication plan;
- Helping produce strong narratives to facilitate CEEV engagement with internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop media relations plan to drive awareness and maximise CEEV visibility across all platforms and channels;
- Identify and create opportunities-to-see for meaningful stakeholder engagement.
- 7+ years of Communications & PR experience, preferably at EU or international level;
- Working experience in the Food & Drink or wine sectors will be considered a plus;
- Strong communication skills to deal with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Proven track record designing and executing non-commercial communications campaigns that achieved anticipated results;
- Creative approach, willing to challenge established way of doing things;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English and French (both spoken and written) – any other EU language will be an asset.
Salary package will be negotiable and commensurate with the importance of the position. The position is also open for a consultancy relationship. Ideally, the candidate should be available to start with immediate effect.
Click here to download the job description.